Monday, January 21, 2013

Destination Wedding Bridesmaids Ask

 
 
With the destination wedding at hand, I wanted to ask my bridesmaids in a special way. I thought, I'd incorporated a little bit of the theme I'm going for which was a something in the lines of vintage travel with a touch of rustic. Hah. The materials I got are mostly from Michaels w/ the exclusion of the message bottle that I got from LA's Garment District. I also saw them at PartyCity in case you're looking for one. :) Here's how everything looked like and what I came up with.

The main holder is a book like cardboard box.

This is how it started; blank slate:
I then placed border scrapbook stickers on top and bottom. This came in a pack and I then drew an image tag in the middle that'll hold their names. I was going to paint the background inside the tag behind their names, but didn't have the time to do so.Lol. I think it turned out well in the end :)
 
 
Inside, I decorated the portion behind the bookcover differently to go with each bridesmaids.
 
The main book contained the following:
 
A card with the ask

 
 

 
Sorry for my chicken scracth hahah. The bottom message states:
Something old, something new
Something borrowed, something blue
The bride, the groom
The dress, the tears of joy will definitely be there
But there's nothing I'd rather have  to complete the day
Than to have the honor of you standing by my side and
see me walk down the aisle.
 
I may have found my true love, but I still need my sister (my girls).
So on my wedding day, I will need you more than ever.
Our sisterhood (friendship) means the world to me &
having you there will be as blissful as can be.
 
Message in a bottle
 
Inside the bottle contains these:
  
It's fun too since it opens at the bottom, they get confused as to how to open it haha
 
You just fill it out and put together

 
 
Swatch of the dress color
(The dress was supposed to be a cookie, but I ran out of time too hah. So I just traced the cookie cutter out of scrapbook paper)
 
 
Flipflop box container to hold the glowing ring
 
 
And these are how each looked like individually:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 My bridesmaids and their Bridesmaids Ask Book Box <3


No comments:

Post a Comment