Monday, January 21, 2013

My Pin-up Retro Bachelorette Party

 

 
I've lagged on really following up on this blog, but since I just finished my awesome bachelorette party last night, I thought I'd give this a try again and start from the present and see about tracking back. :)

In the morning, my sister, MOH, drove us to Ocean Beach Hidden Spa and met up w/ some of my girl friends. There, we got the following:  *40 minute Massage, *30 minute Facial , *Hand & Foot Scrub , *Mimosas and *Elite Mini Desserts which were all delicious!




 
 
After a relaxing time, we all got dressed and ready with our Retro Pin-up themed day. We then headed for an afternoon 3- Course Afternoon Tea Party at Tea Upon Chatsworth. We were so hungry that we ate a little too fast and didn't realize that we had at least 4 -5 teas to try out. haha. Here's the menu to make you salivate:

 Roasted Red Potato & Bleu Cheese Croustade
   Vegetable Pissaladiere
   Cucumber & Fresh Mint Tea Sandwich on White
   Chicken Salad with Walnuts & Rosemary on Wheat Tea Sandwich
   Toasted Cheese & Tomato on Rye Tea Sandwich
   Chatsworth Scone & Cream w/Cream & Raspberry Preserves
   Apricot Tart
   Apple Cinnamon Bread Pudding
   Fresh Fruit

   Pot of Premium Loose-Leaf Tea
Everything was delicious and the teas were definitely flavorful. We like the Kiwi tea and the first  one we tried w/c I forgot the name of. It was great pretending to talk with our English Accents, taking pictures and giving everyone a little thank you from my sister and from me. My sister gave the ladies there a purse picture holder, hand sanitizer, flip flop luggage tag for the ones going on the cruise with us and flip flop bottle opener for the rest of the girls. I gave them all a compact light up mirror with different pin-up girls in the front. When we were done eating and drinking, more pictures ensued with us utilizing the hats, pearls and othe props they had for use.



Since we love taking pictures, we then headed out to the Coronodo Ferry Landing to meet up w/ my sister's photographer/coworker friend. He took landscape photos of us which was a lot of fun. The weather was beautiful and it was a great time to spend with these lovely ladies.

We definitely got pictured by other folks there! Some very obvious and others trying to be sneeky hahah. Of course, there were also guys who were trying to get their game on pretending to be Charger players hahah. Maybe if they win the superbowl first...haha. Overall, we totally had a blast at this photoshoot! We can't wait to see how it turned out! :D

 
From all the photoshoot fun, it was right timing that we headed to our last destination which was the Marble Room. It was a perfect place to have dinner since it captures the feel and excitement of a part of San Diego’s colorful past-brothels. The waitresses wears corsets and the restaurant just has the look and feel of our theme. Some other ladies joined us for this dinner and we all had a relaxing fun time and enjoyed each other's company.

That evening, I gave everyone a big THANK YOU to those who took part in my awesome Bachelorette party! I couldn't have had it any other way! :D I came home with a full heart with the time spent with them all and an even happier soul when I came home with the laundry done and kitchen clean. lol. Not only am I the luckiest person to have the greatest ladies to have in her life, but also knowing I'm going to be with somene who also would take care of me like they all would. 
 ♥♥♥♥♥

 

No comments:

Post a Comment