Monday, January 21, 2013

My Wedding DIY

Since we only have two months to go 'til the wedding, I really need to get going with the rest of my DIY projects. In the mean time, I'd like to share some of the ones I've created thus far. The one I'm really proud of is my Upcycled Ring Bearer Burlap Pillow for my nephews that are respectively 6 and 8 months come March.

I've shared this DIY via WeddingBee & Best Destination Wedding sites so you can go there for the actual tutorial. Here's how they turned out:
From this


To This

 
Another DIY that I've done is a Burlap Message Board that can be found HERE for instructions.
My inspiration:
                                                                     
                                                                         My Version:

 
And for my latest creation, I got my inspiration from an Etsy seller and thought I could do it for less. I bought the Cake Knife server set via Ebay and used the materials I already had at hand.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment